Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Camp Recount


Last week Year five and six students were camping at Pt England School field. The Force was the name of my group. The Force did lots of cool and fun activities.


One of our activities were top town. Top town was one of my favorite activities because you got to throw water balloons at the other team. Before that we had to get to a safe spot with three big squares of wood. It  was hard because everybody was pushing each other and the people that got pushed almost fell over.


The people in my tent was Dj,Jordenne,Quinlan and me.Jordenne,Dj and Quinlan liked sleeping in our tent because it was nice and warm.

I really enjoyed the camp activities because most of the activities I got to do with my friends.



IMG_0004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.