Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Reflection



 
What was your best moment in term one? Why?

  • My best moment in this term was getting to know my teacher and the new students in the class.


What was the most important thing you learnt?

  • The most important  thing that I learnt was how to post an item on my blog.


What subject do you do the best in this term and why?

  • The subject that I did best this term was writing because I have finished most of my writing.


What subject did you not do so well in and why?

  • The subject I didn’t do so well was reading because the story that I was reading was hard to retell.


Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.

  • I think i have been using my time wisely because I have finishing off some tasks and I have been working hard in the class.


Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not?

  • I got golden time because i have finished all of the tasks that are on the golden time board.


What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?

  • I think i should improve in reading because i need to get better at retelling.


Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺/10  


 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Alizhay,
    I love your reflection about your learning. It was really fun knowing about you and reading it. Keep it up!!

    From Quasia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.