Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Use My Brain, Use My Heart, I’m Going To Be Cybersmart

Use my brain, Use my heart, I’m going to be cybersmart was made up by Mr Burt. Mr Burt made it up for our korero in the school assembly.

Use my brain means to use your brain when your going to do something. Always check  before you go on the website. Never do anything  your not supposed to do.

if someone is asking you to do a bad thing with them use your heart. Never go with someone if they're going to do something bad. Tell them to stop.

Be good when you're on the  computer. Never say bad things to people. Don’t do the wrong thing.

If you can use your brain and use your heart you can be cybersmart online. This can help you in real life and online. Be nice to other people and you will have a better life.

1 comment:

  1. Great work explaining the cyber smart korero Alizhay. You have kept to one idea in each paragraph and finished with a conclusion.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.